When it comes to wedding reception entertainment, we know that you want the best. You want songs that EVERYONE can dance and sing along to, not just your youngest, “coolest” guests!
That’s why we’ve worked really hard to create a set list that covers as many different styles of music as possible. We love to see your parents and your grandparents on the dance floor having a great time too.
With a combination of great songs, audience interaction, experience (including one member being a previous 2 x Essex Wedding Award finalist) and the occasional dance competition, we know what we’re doing.
As part of our live wedding reception entertainment package, we also offer a few extra services. Check out the information below to find out more…
- Arrival around 2 hours before we’re due to play
- 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 40 min sets
- Background music supplied when we’re not playing
- Recorded first dance provided
- Full light and sound equipment
- Personalised light box
- Smart performance clothes
- All announcements handled
- No requirement for you to give us food or drink
- Early arrival (if possible)
- Live performance of first dance (if possible)
- Great guys and band! Thank you for a great show. Much appreciated, non-stop tuneage.Andy & Phoebe Piper
- Cassette Dog played at our wedding and they were incredible! The set list was varied and there was something for everyone. They are a great bunch and are very outgoing. I couldn't recommend them enough for anyone looking for a fun band who are great at interacting with the audience! Thanks so much for bringing our wedding to life!Chelsea and Shorn Parkinson
- What a wicked wedding band! You three really made our evening, and what a crowd pleaser. Very entertaining! Would highly recommend!!! Thank you so much.Hannah and Tom Adams