Welcome to our video library. If you’re wondering what Cassette Dog sounds like, you’re in the right place.
The first thing you’ll notice is that all of our videos are live. We believe that the best way for people to find out what we sound like is to show them footage (often amateur!) of a live gig. That way, you know that what you see is what you get.
A video of a live performance is a record of exactly what happened on that night. We don’t believe in professional videos, “live” videos (where a video of the band playing is overdubbed with a studio recording of the song) or rehearsal videos. All of those methods give bands the opportunity to keep doing takes until it’s as good as it can be, and possibly doesn’t reflect how good they are live.
Check out the videos below to see what we mean…
- Great guys and band! Thank you for a great show. Much appreciated, non-stop tuneage.Andy & Phoebe Piper
- Took a risk with this booking as I’d never actually seen them play live and only in videos, and the risk paid off big time! They were absolutely fantastic! I’d previously mentioned our party theme was movies and they amended their set list to include mostly songs from films! Went above and beyond in my opinion! Had everybody up and dancing and were very interactive with the party. If I could rate them higher I would! Will definitely be booking again in the future and recommending to everyone!Grace Pearce
- Great music by a great group. Played at Lavenham Royal British Legion and everyone loved them. Well done. Highly recommended by us!Carl Richardson
- OMG they're brilliant! Polite, talented and everyone thought the same. Any other party I do they are coming back. Thank you for doing my 50th!Glenn Andrews
- Fantastic night with these guys. The Old Star customers had only good things to say about them and of course can't wait to get you back. Such a cheerful band which is what we needed after a few disastrous bands.Petrula Demetriou
- Absolutely fantastic, you're a fantastic band! I don't think I stopped dancing.Charlie Williams